Why Should Your Ice Machine be Cleaned Regularly?
Your Ice Machine is Already Dirty
It collects slime and mold every day. Breweries & Bakeries have airbornes yeast - which deteriorates it quicker. Peek behind your cover - if you dare!
Serve Clean, Clear, Great Tasting Ice
Your customers see it! Elmininate that cloudy ice look and sour taste. With a clean and sanitized ice machine, every cube and nugget is perfect!
Save Water and Electricity
A clean ice machine performs more efficiently! Without buildup on internal parts, water flows better & more ice is produced - saving water & electricity!
Prolonged Equipment Life
Our 10-step cleaning process includes a complete component check - which could find potential issues that create downtime before they happen!
10-Step Scope of Work:
- Drain Ice Machine And Lines Completely
- Disassemble / Clean Float, Pump, Tube, Sensors, & Probes
- Inspect All Parts For Wear And Recommend Replacements
- Check And Replace Water Filter ( Additional Charge )
- Help Staff Remove Ice For Storage In Other Containers Or Bins And Load Into Walk In Cooler To Minimize Ice Waste
- Clean And Sanitize Inside Of Ice Bin
- Reassemble All Parts And Cycle Cleaning Solution Thru Ice Machine
- Flush System 3 X Times With Water To Ensure All Chemicals Removed From System And Dispose Of Contaminated Ice
- Test Cycle Machine To Ensure Unit Has Made A Cycle Of Ice
- Final Inspection And Wipe Down Of Unit
Total Included Labor Time: 3 – 4 Hours
Flat Rate Cleaning
We inspect, clean and sanitize your machine. No hidden costs!
- Includes Cleaning Chemicals
- Inspection of Ice Making Parts
- White Glove Clean Guarantee
- Install of Purchased Filters
Signup for scheduled cleanings and save over $150 annually!
- All Single Cleaning Features
- Save $152 w/Annual Contract
- Pay Only at Time of Service
- Easy Scheduling
Have a question or need to schedule an appointment? Let us know below and we’ll contact you as soon as possible.